VERY HIGH SPEED COMPACT TECless CAMERA FOR SWIR IMAGING
THEORY OF OPERATION
Specially designed for short exposure times applications, C-RED 3 is the fastest VGA TECless camera for SWIR imaging.
C-RED 3 is using a 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15 μm pixel pitch for high resolution, which embeds an electronic shutter with integration pulses shorter than 1 μs.
Operating from 0.9 to 1.7 µm, C-RED 3 is also capable of windowing and multiple on board functionalities.
The software allows real time applications, and the interface is CameraLink full or USB3.
Autonomous, totally TECless, ultra compact, perfect for stable temperature environments, C-RED 3 expands the C-RED family, offering a solution for every application and every budget.
C-RED 3 can also be supplied as OEM.
- Night Vision
- Long range surveillance and Tracking
- Active Imaging
- Cloud or smoke penetration
- Background contrast
- Solar Cells Inspection
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Quality control
- Production control
- Non destructive inspections
- Environmental monitoring
- Secure Laser Communication
- Astronomical Observations
- Adaptive Optics
- Non destructive analysis
- Erased marking
- Carbon black using
- Alteration identification
- up to 600 FPS full frame
- < 50 electron read out noise
- Electronic shutter <5 μs
- On board IMRO mode and non uniformity correction
- 640 x 512 VGA InGaAs 15 μm pixels detector for high resolution
- Wavelength from 0.9 to 1.7 µm
- 70% QE
- 15µm pixel pitch
- ROI for increased speed
- Cooling Air or Liquid (Ambiant)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 or CameraLink™
- Possible optical interface: C-Mount, CS-Mount, T-Mount
- LVTTL Synchronization
- Low power consumption: 5W typical
- Very small size: L 55 mm x W 55 mm x H 60 mm
- Weight: 0.230 Kg
- OEM module: contact us for more information