VERY HIGH SPEED SWaP OPTIMIZED InGaAs SWIR CAMERA
THEORY OF OPERATION
Specially designed for short exposure times applications, C-RED 3 is the fastest VGA uncooled camera for short wave infrared (SWIR) imaging.
C-RED 3 is using a TECless 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15 μm pixel pitch for high resolution, which embeds an electronic shutter with integration pulses shorter than 1 μs.
Operating from 0.9 to 1.7 µm, C-RED 3 is also capable of windowing and multiple on board functionalities.
The software allows real time applications, and the interface is CameraLink full or USB3.
Autonomous, ultra compact and perfect for stable temperature environments, C-RED 3 expands the C-RED family, offering a solution for every application and every budget.
C-RED 3 can also be supplied as OEM.
- Free Space Optical Communications
- Night Vision
- Long range surveillance and Tracking
- Cloud or smoke penetration
- Background contrast
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Quality control
- Production control
- Non destructive inspections
- Environmental monitoring
- Surveillance / Safety
- Non destructive analysis
- Art Inspection
- up to 600 FPS full frame
- < 50 electron read out noise
- TECless sensor
- Electronic shutter <5 μs
- Non uniformity correction
- 640 x 512 VGA InGaAs 15 μm pixels detector for high resolution
- Wavelength from 0.9 to 1.7 µm
- 70% QE
- 15µm pixel pitch
- ROI for increased speed
- Thermalizing system (optionnal)
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 or CameraLink™
- Possible optical interface: C-Mount, CS-Mount, T-Mount
- LVTTL Synchronization (5V tolerant)
- Low power consumption: 6.5W typical
- Very small size: L 55 mm x W 55 mm x H 60 mm
- Weight: 0.230 Kg
customisation and options
- OEM module: contact us for more information
- High Dynamic Range option available