VERY HIGH SPEED ULTRA LOW DARK SCIENTIFIC InGaAs INFRARED CAMERA
This project is supported by the “Investments for the future” program and the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur Region, in the frame of the CPER
THEORY OF OPERATION
C-RED 2 is a revolutionary ultra high speed low noise Short Wave Infrared camera, able to run at 600 FPS with less than 30 electrons readout noise.
To achieve this performance, C-RED 2 integrates a 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15 μm pixel pitch for high resolution, which embeds an electronic shutter with integration pulses shorter than 5 μs.
C-RED 2 offers dark optimization for long exposure times up to 60 seconds and High Dynamic Range: 93 dB and true 16 bits.
Designed for high-end low light SWIR applications, C-RED 2 offers new opportunities for science, research and industry.
- Life Sciences / Research
- Surveillance / Safety
- Art Inspection
- up to 600 FPS full frame
- <30 e- RON + ultra low dark
- 93 dB linear dynamic range and true 16 bits image
- Dark optimization for long exposure times up to several minutes
- 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor
- 70% QE, wavelength from 0.9 to 1.7 µm
- Electronic shutter <5 μs
- On board IMRO mode and non uniformity correction
- Cooling Air or Liquid (Ambiant)
- Interface: superspeed USB-3 or CameraLink™
- SWaP: L 140 mm x W 75 mm x H 55 mm, Weight: 0.9Kg, up to 90W
- Optional : mouting plate
First Light Vision
SDK (C, C++, Python) / LabVIEW / μManager / MatLab
DN 40 ISO-KF version for vacuum use
Read all publications