FAST LOW NOISE ULTRA LOW DARK SCIENTIFIC InGaAs INFRARED CAMERA
This project is supported by the “Investments for the future” program and the Provence Alpes Côte d’Azur Region, in the frame of the CPER
THEORY OF OPERATION
C-RED 2 is a revolutionary ultra high speed low noise Short Wave Infrared camera, able to run at 600 FPS with only 30 electrons readout noise.
To achieve this performance, C-RED 2 integrates a 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15 μm pixel pitch for high resolution, which embeds an electronic shutter with integration pulses shorter than 5 μs.
C-RED 2 is also capable of windowing and multiple on board functionalities (cf. Frame Rate Table).
The software allows real time applications, and the interface is CameraLink full and superspeed USB3.
The camera can operate in very low-light conditions as well as remote locations.
Designed for high-end SWIR applications, smart and compact, C-RED 2 offers new opportunities for industrial or scientific applications.
- Life Sciences / Research
- Surveillance / Safety
- Art Inspection
- < 30 electron read out noise
- up to 400 / 600 FPS full frame
- Cooled sensor for very low dark: 600 e-/p/s @ -40°C
- 93 dB linear dynamic range and true 16 bits image
- <5 µs electronic shutter
- On board IMRO mode and non uniformity correction
- 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor
- 70% QUANTUM EFFICIENCY
- Wavelength from 0.9 to 1.7 µm
- Cooling Air or Liquid (Ambiant)
- USB-3 interface or CameraLink™
- Size: L 140 mm x W 75 mm x H 55 mm
- Weight: 0.9Kg
No customisation available