C-RED 2 Lite
VERY HIGH SPEED STABILIZED InGaAs SWIR CAMERA
AVAILABLE Q1 2022
THEORY OF OPERATION
Last born of the C-RED family, C-RED 2 Lite is the stabilized version of C-RED 2, able to run at 600 FPS with 32 electrons readout noise.
To achieve this performance, C-RED 2 Lite integrates a 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15 μm pixel pitch for high resolution, which embeds an electronic shutter with integration pulses shorter than 5 μs.
The camera has no fan, and is stabilized. It can also be watercooled for better performances with an optional cooling plate.
C-RED 2 Lite is specially designed for high end industrial applications, science and surveillance.
- Life Sciences / Research
- Surveillance / Safety
- up to 600 FPS full frame
- 32 electrons read out noise
- Sensor temperature stabilization
- 93 dB linear dynamic range and true 16 bits image
- 640 x 512 VGA InGaAs TECless 15 μm pixels detector
- Wavelength from 0.9 to 1.7 µm and 70% QE
- Electronic shutter <5 μs
- Non uniformity correction
- ROI for increased speed
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 or CameraLink™
- Possible optical interface: C-Mount, CS-Mount, T-Mount
- SWaP optimized: L 59 mm x W 59 mm x H 69 mm, 0.400 Kg, 20W max
- Optional: Watercooling plate for optimized performances
First Light Vision
SDK (C, C++, Python) / LabVIEW / μManager / Matlab