C-RED 2 EXTENDED RANGE
VERY HIGH SPEED 2.2 NM InGaAs SWIR CAMERA
THEORY OF OPERATION
C-RED 2 ER is an ultra fast extended SWIR camera able to run at 600 FPS with 60 electrons readout noise.
The camera integrates a 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15µm pixel pitch for high resolution.
C-RED 2 ER offers an extended wavelength in SWIR with > 70% of quantum efficiency from 1.4 to 2.0 µm, allowing to go deeper in the infrared and offering new imaging opportunities for Astronomy, Life sciences and Industry.
- Life Sciences / Research
- Surveillance / Safety
- up to 600 FPS full frame
- Wavelength: 1.3 to 2.2 µm
- > 70% QE from 1.4 to 2.0 µm
- 640 x 512 InGaAs sensor
- 60 electron read out noise
- Electronic shutter <5 μs
- Non uniformity correction
- Cooling Air or Liquid (Ambiant)
- Interface: superspeed USB-3 or CameraLink™
- SWaP: L 140 mm x W 75 mm x H 55 mm, Weight: 0.9Kg, up to 90W
- Optional : mouting plate
First Light Vision
SDK (C, C++, Python) / LabVIEW / μManager / MatLab