THE NEW HIGH SPEED SCIENTIFIC CMOS CAMERA
Read our new post:
THEORY OF OPERATION
C-BLUE One (formerly C-MORE) is a ultra-high performance scientific CMOS camera.
C-BLUE One offers a 1608x1104 Monochrome CMOS sensor, as well as an amazing 660 FPS frame rate global shutter together with a readout noise lower than 3 electrons simultaneously.
The camera uses CXP 2.0 to transfer the huge amount of data generated each second to ensure the lowest latency and highest real time capability.
C-BLUE One will open new horizons for low noise high speed visible imaging.
- Life Sciences / Research
- up to 660 FPS full frame in Global Shutter
- <3 e- RON
- CMOS Monochrome 1608 x 1104 (1.7MP)
- 9 µm pixel pitch
- SDK (C, C++, Python)/ LabVIEW / µManager / MatLab
- First Light Vision GUI
- 70% QE (peak at 580nm)
- Outputs: Coaxpress 2.0 – CXP10x2 connection / 10 GigaBit Ethernet (available in 2021)
- GenICam compatible
- Sensor thermal stabilization – cooling down to 0°C
- Air cooling
- Liquid cooling optional with cooling plate for better performances
- C-Mount / CS-Mount
- Size : L 154.3 mm x W 76.2 mm x H 64.1 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg