1. Presentation of the website
2. General conditions of use of the website and of the services offered
3. Description of the services provided
The website www.first-light-imaging.com is intended to provide information about all of the company’s activities. First Light Imaging endeavors to provide on the site www.first-light-imaging.com information that is as accurate as possible. However, it cannot be held responsible for updating errors, omissions or inaccuracies on its part or on the part of the third-party partners who provide this information. All content on the site www.first-light-imaging.com is provided purely for information purposes, and is subject to change. Furthermore, the information on the site www.first-light-imaging.com is not exhaustive. It is provided subject to any modifications made since its posting online.
4. Contractual limitations on technical data
5. Intellectual property and infringement
6. Limitations of liability
7. Management of personal data
7.1 Parties responsible for the collection of personal data
7.2 Purpose of the data collected
- to allow for browsing on the Site : data relating to the login of he user and utilization of the Site, etc.
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer hardware used for browsing, IP address, password (hashed)
- to improve browsing on the Site: login and utilization data
- to carry out communication campaigns : email address
7.3 Right of access, rectification and objection
- the right to access (Article 15 GDPR), rectify (Article 16 GDPR), update, and complete their data
- the right to the blocking or erasure of their personal data (Article 17 of the GDPR), when it is inaccurate, incomplete, unclear, obsolete, or when its collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR)
- the right to restrict the processing of their data (Article 18 GDPR)
- the right to object to the processing of their data (Article 21 GDPR)
- the right to the portability of the data provided, where such data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR)
- the right to determine what happens to their data after their death and to designate those third parties, if any, to whom www.first-light-imaging.com will communicate this data in that eventuality.
As soon as www.first-light-imaging.com has knowledge of the death of a User and in the absence of instructions from the latter, www.first-light-imaging.com undertakes to destroy the User’s data, unless its retention is necessary for probative purposes or to fulfill a legal obligation. Users who wish to know how www.first-light-imaging.com uses their Personal Data, or who would like to correct Personal Data or object to its processing can write to www.first-light-imaging.com at the following address : First Light Imaging SAS, Europarc Sainte Victoire, Bâtiment 6, Route de Valbrillant, Le Canet, 13590 Meyreuil, France, email@example.com. In this case, Users must specify the Personal Data that they would like www.first-light-imaging.com to correct, update or delete by providing a copy of an identification document (identity card or passport).Requests for the deletion of Personal Data will be subject to the obligations that are imposed on www.first-light-imaging.com by law, particularly with regard to the storage or archiving of documents. Users of www.first-light-imaging.com may file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular with the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
7.4 Non-disclosure of personal data
8. Incident Notification
10. Internet tags and cookies hypertext links
10.2. INTERNET “TAGS”
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any disputes in connection with the use of the site www.first-light-imaging.com will be subject to French law. Except where prohibited by the law, exclusive jurisdiction is attributed to the competent courts of Marseille, France.