VERY HIGH SPEED SWaP OPTIMIZED InGaAs SWIR CAMERA
THEORY OF OPERATION
Specially designed for short exposure times applications, C-RED 3 is the fastest VGA uncooled camera for short wave infrared (SWIR) imaging.
C-RED 3 is using a TECless 640 x 512 InGaAs PIN Photodiode detector with 15 μm pixel pitch for high resolution, which embeds an electronic shutter with integration pulses shorter than 5 μs.
Our adaptive BIAS allows to use the camera in any variable temperature environment.
Autonomous, ultra compact and also available in OEM, C-RED 3 offers a solution for every application and every budget.
Demonstration of real time imaging of molden metal pool during a WAAM procedure with C-RED 3 at 600FPS in the SWIR range.
- Free Space Optical Communications
- Night Vision
- Long range surveillance and Tracking
- Cloud or smoke penetration
- Background contrast
- Semiconductor Inspection
- Food inspection and quality control
- Industrial quality and production control
- Non destructive inspections
- Environmental monitoring
- Surveillance / Safety
- Non destructive analysis
- Art Inspection
- up to 600 FPS full frame
- < 40 e readout noise
- Adaptive BIAS (Pat.Pend.)
- 93 dB linear dynamic range and true 16 bits image
- 640 x 512 VGA InGaAs TECless 15 μm pixels detector
- Wavelength from 0.9 to 1.7 µm and 70% QE
- Electronic shutter <5 μs
- Non uniformity correction
- ROI for increased speed
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 or CameraLink™
- Possible optical interface: C-Mount, CS-Mount, T-Mount
- SWaP optimized: L 55 mm x W 55 mm x H 60 mm, 0.230 Kg, 6.5W typical
- Optional: Cooling adapter for thermal regulation
First Light Vision GUI
SDK (C, C++, C#, Python, MatLab) / LabVIEW / μManager / Halcon
Read our OS requirements
- OEM module: contact us for more information
Read all publications