THE NEW HIGH SPEED SCIENTIFIC CMOS CAMERA
AVAILABLE IN 0.5MP, 1.7MP AND 7.1MP
Read our post:
What is… GLOBAL SHUTTER?
THEORY OF OPERATION
C-BLUE One (formerly C-MORE) is a ultra-high performance scientific CMOS camera specifically designed for demanding imaging applications in the visible range (400 nm – 1000 nm)
The architecture of the camera has been designed to integrate one of three different new generation sensors: thanks to this flexible design, C-BLUE One is able to cover the largest scope of applications.
The camera can be tailored to be the best pixel size, resolution, and frame rate compromise for your use case:
• C-BLUE One 0.5MP: 812×612 px, 9μm, 1594 FPS
• C-BLUE One 1.7MP: 1608×1104 px, 9μm, 662 FPS
• C-BLUE One 7.1MP: 3208×2200 px, 4.5μm, 207 FPS
In addition, all C-BLUE One cameras offer a very low readout noise enabling imaging in ultra-low light conditions, simultaneously with a global shutter architecture.
C-BLUE One is GigE Vision compliant.
- Life Sciences / Research
Watch our videos
- available in 3 versions: 0.5MP, 1.7MP and 7.1MP
- new generation CMOS monochrome sensors
- GigE Vision compliant
- Very high speed (from 207 to 1594 FPS FF) with global shutter
- Very low noise (from 1.38e- to 2.33e-)
- 4.5µm and 9 µm pixel pitch
- SDK (C, C++, Python)/ LabVIEW / µManager / MatLab
- First Light Vision GUI
- 70% QE (peak at 580nm)
CoaXPress 2.0 – CXP12x2 connection
10 Gigabit Ethernet/Fiber with SFP+ module
- GenICam compatible
- Sensor thermal stabilization – cooling down to 10°C (air
- Liquid cooling optional with cooling plate for better performances
- C-Mount / CS-Mount
- Size : L 154.3 mm x W 76.2 mm x H 64.1 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg
You need to be connected to view this file in your private library.
You can contact us or create your account.
Read all publications